Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bleghghghg

Well, it was bound to happen eventually.
I got sick, away from my mommmy!
I started feeling dry throat and sinuses on Wednesday, felt worse on Thursday, broke down and went to the doctor on Friday, and now I feel sorta crummy still, but have completely lost my voice. It's been a tough few days, but I think (hope!) I'm on the up and up, maybe tomorrow I'll feel better. I felt much better this morning, besides my lost voice, but work wore me out today, a 7 and a half hour shift is pretty tough when you're straining to yell at people who aren't paying attention to their drink orders.
I got let off a little early though, and now I think I'm just gonna make me some tea and call it a night.
It was a beautiful day here, it got hot! Well, maybe around the 80's, but when most places don't even have air conditioning it's pretty warm. Hated to spend all of my day at work, but since our store is made of windows, we got to see the square full of people basking in the sun.

Gonna maybe try and find a movie to watch on my computer or something. Made a pot of chicken soup yesterday, so I'll be eating that for dinner tonight.

much love from afar,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment