Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a little posting in the wee hours of the night.

Crazy busy! This week has flown by, with many happenings.
-Had a wild and crazy night last Saturday, ended up going to a dance club with people from school. Just silly, but pretty fun.
-Went to a BBQ at a friends place on Sunday, enjoyed the weather and played corn hole and ate some really great food.
-The first part of my first quarter is done, I finished well, made a B+ overall, which I'm fairly happy with, but I've got some room for improvement. I made a 97 on my knife skills test though, which was exciting!
-I took a lovely trip out to Suavies Island on Wednesday, with one of my best friend's friends. It's about a 20 minute drive, but well worth it. There are berry farms where you can pick buckets for a few bucks. We didn't visit any that trip, we spent all our time on the beach. There's a really sandy bank to the river where you can hang out, have a bonfire, and then the river that runs is pretty clear, so it's great for swimming. It was a beautiful day to go out there, and my first time to visit. One of the best times I've had since I've moved though, tons of fun.
-We had a crazy day yesterday at work, they started flicks on the bricks at Pioneer Square, where my store is. They showed Ferris Beuler's Day Off on this HUGE screen they set up. We were super busy. They show a movie every Friday until about September, so I think if I can I'm gonna try to make it to one soon.
-Just took a nice midnight bike ride with a girl I work with by the river. We both had to close, so we wanted to ride a little bit. Just about 30 minutes, but a great way to defuse after a long day of work.
-Bought some really cool plates from Anthropologie today! Super cute, and on sale.
All kinds of other fun stuff too, just can't even think! Gotta sleep, I work tomorrow, as per usual.
beautiful summery Portland love,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment