Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holy Cow

It's NOVEMBER!

I will be 20 years old in less than a month
I will be halfway done with school in about a month and a half
I will see my family in a week and a month
I've been living in Portland almost 5 months
what is this!?!?

I've been working lots, trying to make up for a few weeks I wasn't working enough. I think I've got all my bills paid for the month, and a tiny bit to live on until I get paid. Trying my best to budget! I was betty boop for Halloween, but I just worked and didn't really get to any parties or anything. Having a good fall so far though, the rain's been here almost every day. I'm in the market for a good, waterproof warm winter coat. So I think I might go on a quest as soon as I can.

Just living life as usual! I've been talking with two girl friends from work about renting a house in March, I think it'd be really nice to have some space and a yard for a garden. We'd be on the other side of the river, but at that point I might be looking for a job in the food industry so hopefully it'd work out. If not, I could be one of the hundreds of bike commuters in Portland.

Can't wait to see my family in December, missing everyone else. Thanksgiving is coming up! I've got about 5 different orphan Thanksgivings I might be attending, so there are plans a plenty.

Love everyone!
-Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment